If you are pregnant it is highly recommended you work with a healthcare professional. If you need a recommendation for a certified aromatherapist, please email us at email@example.com
- Not a substitute for professional medical care.
- Not to be used on any animals, in any way, without the advice of a veterinarian and an experienced aromatherapist.
- Not be used directly on, or near the eyes.
- Not to be used by women expecting, without the direction of a medical professional and/or an experienced aromatherapist.
- Not to be used near, on or in any other orifice on the body.
- To be used externally, or topically only. Any internal use of products are strictly that of the consumer's own actions or under professional guidance outside of Synergy Essentials.
- Must be stored away from the reach of children.
- Can and may irritate the skin.
- Can cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or headache if over-diffused, over-inhaled or otherwise abused.
*You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products. The information presented here is for informational and educational purposes gathered from traditional uses, and scientific findings and studies-- many of which can be found and confirmed on the government website at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
This government site is The National Center for Biotechnology Information of which advances science and health by providing access to biomedical and genomic information. We strongly advise to do your own research on any ingredient on this site. Information here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.